The Opportunity South Essex Board is currently made up of 22 members from across South Essex and meets quarterly for Board meetings.
Our Members are:
- Perry Glading, Glading Consultancy (Chair)
- Aideen Sadler, City Fibre
- Colette Bailey, Metal
- Lucy-Emma Harris, Pixelwork
- Mark Curle, Henderson Curle
- Geoff Pearce, Swan Housing
- Glyn Jones, Southend Airport
- Caroline Southgate, Doris Jones
- David O'Connell, DBD Communications
- Nicholas Smith, Cantel Ltd
- John Rowe, Olympus Key Med
- Chris Lines, Leonardo
- Murray Foster, Southend Business Partnership (Co-opted)
- David Barnes, Basildon Business Group (Co-opted)
- Angela O’Donoghue, South Essex College
- Rob Singh, University of Essex
- Cllr Norman Smith, Castle Point Borough Council
- Cllr Kevin Robinson, Southend on Sea Council
- Cllr Tony Ball, Essex County Council
- Cllr Rob Gledhill, Thurrock Council
- Cllr Simon Wootton, Rochford District Council
- Cllr Aidan McGurran, Basildon Council
- Cllr Chris Hossack, Brentwood Council
Opportunity South Essex meets quarterly for Board meetings, You can view the full meeting schedule along with meeting papers and minutes here:
- Agenda Pack, 2nd December 2020
- Meeting Minutes, 23rd September 2020
- Agenda Pack, 23rd September 2020
- Meeting Minutes, 3rd June 2020
- Agenda Pack, 3rd June 2020
- Meeting Minutes, 4th March 2020
- Agenda Pack, 4th March 2020
You can also view all of the papers for SELEP Strategic and Accountability Board meetings, as well as SELEP’s Forward Plan of upcoming key decisions, on the following page of the SELEP website.
The current version of the OSE Terms of Reference was updated in November 2019 following a refresh of the SELEP Assurance Framework.
As a Federated Board of SELEP, we have adopted SELEP Policies which can be found on the Our Policies page of the SELEP website.
To ensure compliance with the SELEP Conflicts of Interest Policy, each member of the OSE Board is required to complete a Declaration of Interest form. Copies of these forms are available to view via the SELEP website.